Links of Interest
The following websites are provided as a resource for our patients. This page contains hyperlinks to World Wide Web sites that are created and maintained by other organizations. We have included these links because we think that our patients may find them of interest. Keep in mind that Dr. Maahs does not necessarily endorse the views expressed on these websites. Also, we do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information presented on these sites.
Research and Library Links
- Cambridge University Medical Library
- British Medical Journal
- New England Journal of Medicine
- MedicineNet – Content-rich commercial site includes interactive groups, ask-the-doctor feature, medical dictionary, comprehensive drug information, medical news, disease-specific information, and links.
- Medscape – Searchable commercial collection of full-text articles from such useful sources as the National Institutes of Health and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Oncolink – Huge collection of cancer information and links based at the University of Pennsylvania. The best starting place found for cancer information.