Thank you for visiting the web site of Dr. David R. Maahs, DDS. Our site provides important information that will help you become familiar with our practice. It also contains answers to frequently asked questions. Please feel free to call us anytime. We appreciate this opportunity to introduce ourselves and look forward to providing you with quality dental care.
We want you to know that in our office you can expect to be treated with respect at all times. We strive to deliver the best diagnosis and treatment that dentistry has to offer. We believe that these goals can be met through a continuous and open dialogue between you and our entire team.
We encourage you to involve yourself in your own treatment and ask questions throughout our relationship. In our opinion, an informed and involved patient is most likely to achieve the highest level of healthcare. We look forward to working with you to achieve this goal.
- A smile brings happiness to the home, fosters goodwill in business, and is the countersign of friendship.
- A smile costs nothing, but gives so much. It enriches those who receive, without making poorer those who give. It takes a moment, but the memory of it sometimes lasts forever.
- None is so rich or mighty that he can get along without it, and none is so poor that he can be made rich by it.
- It is nature’s best antidote for trouble. Yet it cannot be bought, begged or borrowed or stolen, for it is something that is of no value to anyone until it is given away.
- It brings rest to the weary, cheer to the discouraged and sunshine to the sad.
Copyright 2007 David R. Maahs, DDS in Half Moon Bay. All rights reserved.